dinsdag 29 maart 2022

Dinsdag 29 maart `Rembrand ...

 Vandaag in de Focus `Rembrand ,... 


All the way from Engeland they traveld to me .. hope they speak Some dutch .. been following Jill Huttonfor a while now and everytime she Makes a New creature it does something to me .. makes me smile and makes me happy .. and to read that sometimes she can part with Some of them made me adopt these scrumtius creatures … the Rembrandt mouse and his pup and the dog watcher who has a hell of a job keeping his pups in line hihihi .. they will be having Some adventures i feel it .. travel with me to all kinds off places … simply adore them .. haha dont care what yall
night think they awake that happy spot in me and thats all that matter .. a massive thanks to Jill ..



Their hereeeeee … love m love m adore the extra Rembrandt and his pup even a sunflower and a big brush ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’‹.. simply Made me happy seems overdone but its tj\he litle treasures in life that van make my heart worm … and these lovely creatures make me happy when i see them in Facebook now i got my OWN life in front off me … my 3 dogs his polka dot Scarf in real life even better ๐Ÿ’‹the details everytime i look i see more .. .. thanks you for letting them travel Across the oceaan .. hope they speak dutch a bit ๐Ÿ™ƒif not they will lurn .. loads of thanks Huggs kisses๐Ÿฅฐ from Holland …



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten